I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by the amazing Desti nee of Life With Des. Go check out her Liebster award post here!
But what even is the Liebster Award?
The rules are pretty simple:
- – Acknowledge the blog that nominated you
- – Answer the (11) questions your nominator has asked you
- – Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- – Ask them 11 questions
- – Let them know that you’ve nominated them
Let’s get to answering the questions that Life With Des has asked me
1. Why did you start your blog?
I was inspired by a friend of mine. Her blog was really cool (it still is) and it seemed like some thing fun. Also, I’ve always wanted to start one so this just set off my ideas (idek). I wanted to give advice to people and share my ideas!
2. What is your favourite book and why?
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell is probably my favourite book. I really like the balance that the book has between romance and adventure. The adventure and plot of the story is great and very enticing. However, the romance is probably my favourite part of the book. It is very unexpected but is defininately fiery and passionate (not in a gross way though). I also like the fact that the book is differant and raises awareness for many topics. It is a bit similar to Harry Potter at the start but takes a different turn.
There is a companion book to Carry On. This book in Fangirl and it’s about the life of the fictional author who wrote Carry On. Carry On is a fanfiction to a fictional book series called “Simon Snow.” Cath, the protagonist in Fangirl writes Carry On as a fanfiction, and Fangirl is about her life. It’s a bit hard to explain.
I would recommend reading Carry On first because Fangirl includes snippets of Cath’s fanfictions that sometimes spoil Carry On. It is also not neccesarry to read both books! The books also work great by themselves!
3. What is your biggest accomplishment?
Probably winning best student of 6th grade last year! Also, getting on pointe was great. And then theres something private that I won’t put on the internet…
4. What is your biggest goal for 2018?
Probably getting my splits. Also, to continue this blog and make it succesful would be amazing!
5. Who is the most influential person in your life?
Probably my older sister, or even some of my friends. Maybe even the media, even though that is not one single person.
6. Describe your dream vacation.
A beach vacation or a cruise. I am a lazy person that enjoys laying around on the beach or on the deck. I also love swimming and feel very contected to the ocean, so having a pool and being close to the ocean are musts for me. It would also be great to see some friends that live in other countries while on vacation!
7. Which non-proit organisation is most important to you?
Probably the WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature) because they protect the environment that we have destroyed and try to hinder further destruction.
8. If you had a limitless budget but could only buy 5 things, what would they be?
- An island (with a house already on it) because luxury baby
- Plane tickets to see my friends
- Some big company
- An iphone 10
- My way out of school
9. What is your favourite way to relax?
I love watching series and playing on my phone at the same time while chilling in bed eating some kind of junk food.
10. If you were stuck as one age for the rest of time, which age would you want to be?
Probably 18 or 21
11. Describe your blog aspirations in 1 word
So those where my answers…
and here are my questions for the people I will nominate:
1.) Are you enjoying blogging?
2.) If you were stranded on an island, which five things would you like to take with you?
3.) Favourite movie and why?
4.) Three words to describe yourself.
5.) Favourite pastimes?
6.) Most important things/people in your life?
7.) Favourite subject and why?
8.) Describe your blog!
9.) Biggest goal for 2018?
10.) Favourite thing about blogging?
11.) Best experience you’ve had?
Hreem – chiclifethrumylens.wordpress.com
I don’t have any other blogger friends, but comment if you want to be nominated!